The Pig (豬) is the twelfth of the 12-year cycle of animals which appear in the Chinese zodiac, in relation to the Chinese calendar and system of horology, and paralleling the system of ten Heavenly Stems and twelve Earthly Branches. A two-faced pendant, where one side features a pig with fortune symbols and the other one, the Chinese logograms (幸福) for Happiness or Blessed.
- Precious Metal: 24 Karat Yellow Gold
- Gemstone: None.
- Height: 18.25 mm* (Including the Bail)
- Diameter: 11.75 mm*
- Approx. Weight: ~2.4 grams*
- *All weights and measurements are approximate.
- **Necklace sold separately.
- Please contact us if you have further questions about alternate sizes or styles, availability, specifications, and personalization options.jok