Silver Cleaner Solution
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Each jar contains:
- 8 oz (237 mL) of silver cleaner (acidified thiourea solution)
- 1 x dipping basket tool
- Unscrew the cap carefully as to avoid splashing.
- Retrieve the basket tool from the jar and layer the pieces you wish to clean on top.
- Lower the basket tool into the solution, ensuring the silver jewelry is fully submerged in the cleaner.
- Wait 10-20 seconds, depending on how soiled/tarnished the jewelry is.
- Lift the basket and allow excess cleaner to drain back into the jar.
- Rinse the silver jewelry with water.
- Acidified thiourea is highly corrosive and will damage jewelry that is left inside for too long.
- Acidified thiourea is a known carcinogen.
*Further instructions included on jar.